Cai Laoshi brings her strong Chinese Culture as well as educational knowledge to Frontiers Academy. Combined with her passion and belief for education, she nourishes students with patience and determination.
Before joining our team, Cai Laoshi was equipped with a strong Chinese history and culture background due to her undergraduate experience. She was the President of the Historical Relics Appreciation and Archeology Club for two years. Meanwhile, she had the experience with teaching multi-level students in both China and the United States, which enabled her to teach under a diverse classroom environment.
A lifelong educator, Cai Laoshi holds the belief of respecting the nature of the children. According to her words, “children are like the plants, which can reflect planters’ personalities, so be a planter that let multiple plants grow well and in their way!”
- Standard Chinese Certificate in two levels of first-class, 2012
- BA of Education Degree, Major: Elementary Education, Nanjing Normal University, China, 2009
- Elementary Chinese Certificate, China, 2013
- Master of Arts in Teaching, Major: TESOL, University of Southern California, US, 2014
Awards and Accomplishments
- Best Youth Teacher in Nanjing Foreign Language School Culture and Education Training Center(NFLTC) 2012