Ms. Vanessa Ortiz
Preschool English Teacher
Vanessa Ortiz is an experienced school administrator and passionate teacher who also brings in many successful years of teacher training and classroom management techniques. She is skilled at enhancing the lives of students and their families, utilizing her unique combination of business education and child development expertise. Her extensive education and training and years spent in school environments, combine to execute the Frontiers Academy vision, and create an academic environment in which children flourish and excel.
“My passion for influencing the lives of children and working directly with families fosters a successful school environment. I love being a part of ‘the community that raises a child!’”
- BA of Business Administration (Finance), CSUF, 2006. General electives chosen in relation to Education.
- Early Childhood Education, Saddleback College, 2008
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, Child Development Site Supervisor Permit, 2013
Professional Growth and Specialized Skills
- Caring for Children Impacted by Trauma and Grief, 2014
- Transitional Kindergarten Workshop, Kingdom Early Education, 2012
- Community Care Licensing, Component I, II, III, 2012