Roxana Zamudio is beginning her 22nd year of teaching. Originally from Sonora México, she earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Education from Pedagogical National University in Hermosillo, Sonora Mexico and a certificate in ADHD from EDIA institute, a specialized institute in ADHD. Profesora Roxana has been living in the United States for five years, is married, and mother of three beautiful children. Her goal is to make the school year an enjoyable time for her students, but also a time filled with real learning, and opportunities to learn and grow each day.
- Degree in Education (2006-2010) National Pedagogical University Hermosillo Sonora Mexico.
- Masters in special education. (2010-2012) two semesters, National Pedagogical University.
- Thesis to get my University Bachelor Degree. Child´s Emotional Intelligence. By Roxana Garcia.
- Diploma in specialization of ADHD (2011-2012)
- Paramount Adult School ESL high advanced level (2012-2013)