My name is Roxana Zamudio. I am very pleased to be a Spanish preschool teacher at Frontiers Academy.
This will be my 21st year teaching. I have taught preschool and elementary school. I am originally from Sonora México. I earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Education from Pedagogical National University in Hermosillo, Sonora Mexico. As well a certificate in ADHD from EDIA institute, a specialized institute in ADHD. Both studies are validated here in the USA.
Four years ago I moved to this country. I am married to a wonderful man. I am mother of three beautiful children. What I like most is spending time with my family.
Be assured that I will do my best to make this school year an enjoyable time for your child, but also a time filled with real learning, we will have many wonderful experiences and opportunities to learn and grow in the days ahead.
- Degree in Education (2006-2010) National Pedagogical University Hermosillo Sonora Mexico.
- Masters in special education. (2010-2012) two semesters, National Pedagogical University.
- Thesis to get my University Bachelor Degree. Child´s Emotional Intelligence. By Roxana Garcia.
- Diploma in specialization of ADHD (2011-2012)
- Paramount Adult School ESL high advanced level (2012-2013)