Song Laoshi brings her rich teaching experience to Frontiers Academy, with over 10 years of experience teaching Chinese in local immersion schools. She has experience with teaching multi-level students, and excels in helping all students reach their learning goals. She is experienced in project-based learning and program design and implementation, therefore has the strong ability to help her students adapt and contribute while keeping rigorous academic standards.
- BA of Psychology, Peking University, Beijing, China, 1990 (aka the Harvard of China)
- Special Education Credential, CSU Fullerton, 2006
- IQChinese Teacher Training Program, 2007
Awards and Accomplishments
- Annual participation in national Chinese teacher’s conferences
- Competitive math coach for AMC and Math Field Day