Ji Laoshi has had a lifetime career goal of being a language teacher. She excels at building rapport with students and designing culturally enriched curriculum in the Chinese language classroom. Learning by doing is her philosophy to inspire her students and to make a difference in their lives.
- Bachelor of Arts, English and Spanish, Yunan Normal University China, 2014 (teacher training university)
- Early Childhood Graduate Program (Italy), 2016
- Master of Education, Foreign Language Education, University of Pittsburgh, 2017
Awards and Accomplishments
- President of Photography Club, Yunan Normal University, 2010-2011
- Exchange Student, Instituto Espanol Murallas de Avila, 2011-2013